Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Notebook
Lenovo is trying to catch consumer’s attention by the well known and popular transformers idea with the brand new laptop IdeaPad Yoga. IdeaPad Yoga could be easily “transformed” to the tablet by rotating the screen up to 360 degrees. Such design comes with touch screen display and Metro interface of Windows 8 operating system installed on 256GB SSD. The notebook powered by new generation of Intel’s Ivy Bridge CPU and up to 8GB of RAM. IdeaPad Yoga has 13.1-inch screen with pretty good resolution of 1600×900 pixels capable of detecting a touch of up to 10 fingers at once. The notebook should become available soon in 2012. …More about laptops …
- editor rating5 Stars
- IdeaTab Miix2 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Xbox One vs PlayStation 4
- ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T by Samsung | tablet or laptop ?
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- RAZR i – smartphone by Intel and Motorola
- Razer Blade next generation of the world’s first truly gaming laptop
- Lenovo IdeaPad A2109 quad-core nVidia Tegra 3 Android ICS tablet