Xbox One vs PlayStation 4
- technical review by:
Xbox One will appear on the market one month earlier than PlayStation 4. However PlayStation 4 is more impressive in terms of technical specification and priced more attractively.
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4 release dates
Xbox One has been recently introduced by Microsoft and expected to be available for sales in late November 2013. PlayStation 4 will be available a month later at the end of 2013. Technical specifications on both consoles were published by Microsoft and Sony. According to provided details Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will remain direct competitors in the nearest future.
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4: technical review
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4: Processors
Both consoles are powered by eight-core AMD Jaguar processor. However PlayStation 4 is equipped by more powerful 1152 MHz GPU versus to 768 MHz GPU of Xbox One. As a result the overall performance of the PlayStation 4 GPU is significantly higher than that of a competitor: 1.84 vs. 1.23 teraflops.
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4: Memory
Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One come with 8GB of RAM. However Sony PlayStation 4 uses modern and fast GDDR5 5500 MHz while Xbox One uses older DDR3 2133MHz RAM.
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4: Price
Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are currently available via pre-orders. The price of PlayStation 4 Standard Edition is around $400 while Xbox One Console Day One Edition could be pre-ordered for around $500
- editor rating5
- Xbox One – the Big Game continue
- PlayStation 4 – Start of the Big Game
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- Nano-falcon – world’s smallest helicopter gadget | Best Gadgets 2013
- Newest release of MacBook Air and MacPro workstation.
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- Play Station 3 gaming console – updated model
- Microsoft plans on simplifying of transitions to Windows Phone platform.
- Fresh Sony made ultrabooks