Posts tagged pad
What is Nano-Pad?
Nano-Pad is a convenient sticky pad developed by German based Inotec company by using Nano-Suction technology.
- The main feature of the Nano-pad is the great stickiness ability on any hard surface. Both sides of the Nano-pad have special Nano structure that keeps micro-vacuum ability of the Nano-pad for long period of time. Such pad-lock technology is patented and quickly become popular due to the numerous advantages versus conventional glue based technologies.
- Does not stick all kind of trash.
The main disadvantage of conventional glue based sticky pads is the fact that they quickly become dirty with all kind of trash because of the nature of the glue. The cleaning of conventional pads is not easy and could lead to losing stickiness.
- Washable without losing of stickiness quality
Of course, even this highly technological pad could accumulate dust and dirt on the surface. But it could be easily cleaned by using a drop of liquid soap and water. Nano-pad remains sticky for years with occasional cleaning
- Detach items from the pad quickly and easily by turning them around the axis.
Where Nano-Pad could be used?
- On the dashboard of the car
All sorts of electronic gadgets, glasses and other small items that is not easy to handle while driving. No more distractions from moving items in the car.
- In the kitchen, office and bathroom
- Never lose your jewelry and other small items
How to use Nano-Pad
- Make sure the surface (dashboard) is clean and dust free
- Remove the protection foil from the pad and tightly press both the pad and the items thereon in order to create a vacuum.
- To remove items, twist and pull.
Nano-Pad – Price and availability
Nano-Pad is currently available in many on-line stores including Amazon for the price of $10.
Nano-pad is a very useful gadget that could be used in many areas by providing additional comfort. The pad is available in multiple colors and could be adapted to any interior. It also could be used as a gift and for advertisement purposes the same way as the mouse pad did.
Powered by NVIDIA Tegra 3 the Eee Pad Transformer is one of the best sellers on the Android tablet market.
New generation of NVIDIA Tegra processors is based on Variable Symmetric Multiprocessing Architecture especially engineered for good multi-tasking performance.
NVIDIA Tegra 3 comes with 4 Cortex-A9 cores and could use 1, 2 or 4 cores at the time depending on the number of applications running simultaneously.
Background processes are served by other co-processor and therefore do not impact the performance of main cores. Such architecture dramatically decreases consumtion of the power by Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300T. The Eee Pad Transformer could run on battery up to 8.5 hours. If keyboard dock with additional battery is used then ASUS transformer may run 4 hours more.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300T runs on the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Graphics of the Eee Pad managed by 12 core GeForce chip supporting 3D games and full HD video playback. The eee pad transformer comes with 10.1” 1280×800 pixel display,1 GB of RAM, 2 cameras, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Back camera is capable of recording full HD 1080p video. There are slots for micro SD cards, micro HDMI out and connector to the keyboard dock.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300T
Processor – NVIDIA Tegra 3
Operating System – Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Display – 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS
RAM – 1 GB
Camera – 8 megapixel full HD and 1.2 megapixel
Slots – microHDMI, card reader microSD, a connector for a docking station with a physical keyboard
Wireless – Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)