Sony Xperia Z and HTC One | Significant smartphone innovations
Significant smartphone innovations triggers new Sales Trend
Significant smartphone innovations are major factors of success of the flagship models on the market. A new smartphone sales trend just appeared this spring. Number of per-orders and sales of flagship smartphones Sony Xperia Z and HTC One made a record. Both companies are quickly increasing their share of the market. Their main competitors are still Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S4.
The majority of analysts say that such success is the result of significant smartphone innovations. New flagship smartphones came with the most modern processors, Full HD displays, and attractive design
HTC One sales record
Sales records are confirmed by publication of the internal letter of HTC. Number of pre-orders on HTC One was the highest in the history of the company.
HTC One innovations
Slim aluminium body of HTC One perfectly fits the hand and comes with some significant features such as Optical Stabilizer of camera and built-in infrared transmitter button that allows control home appliances.HTC One was the first smartphone with the latest quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 600. In addition to extraordinary CPU power Snapdragon 600 offers reduced energy consumption up to 20%. Ultra High Resolution display of HTC One is combined with an excellent high resolution camera with a spectacular shooting mode HTC Zoe. It supports high-speed continuous shooting with the ability to view the result as a photo or three-second clip, which are then automatically assembled into thematic videos.
Sony Xperia Z
According to some asian analysts Sony sold 4.6 million units of Xperia Z in 40 days – it’s a slightly less than last year’s record of Samsung Galaxy S3. New Sony Xperia Z also has significant advantage in a form of a water-resistant body that protects the smartphone from moisture and dust and attractive design in a form of the rectangular block of polished glass.
- editor rating5
- Android Guru
- Sony Xperia Z and HTC One | Significant smartphone innovations – techblab.net | techblab.net
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- Next Generation Kindle Fire vs newest Nexus 7
- Chromecast – newest multimedia streaming player by Google
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Compact projector for iPhone, iPad and iPod : Aiptek MobileCinema i50D
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- iCade Mobile Gaming Controller for iPhone and iPod
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 2
- Top USB 3 external hard drives under $100 – Part 1
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 1