Samsung Galaxy S 3 – ten million smartphones sold
In less than two months Samsung reports on sell over ten million Samsung Galaxy S 3 smartphones. South Korean giant started sales of Samsung Galaxy S 3 at the end of May. Since then over 10 million units of Samsung Galaxy S 3 were sold. Samsung Galaxy S 3 is one of the major competitors of Apple iPhone 4S. Apple has managed to sell 4 million iPhone 4S in the first three days of sales from 14 to 16 October 2011. Apple is developing the new smartphone model iPhone 5. The presentation of the next generation of Apple iPhone expected in a couple of months.
According to IDC, in the first quarter of 2012, Samsung became the world’s largest manufacturer of smartphones and cell phones. The South Korean company produces the phones and devices on Android, Bada and Windows phone platforms.
- editor rating5 Stars
- Top 10 gadgets of 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini?
- Apple iPhone 5 – thinner, lighter, with a large screen and LTE support
- Apple iPhone 5 will get full LTE support ?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Student Edition vs Google Nexus 7 tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – features confirmed
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet by Samsung
- Apple iPad mini vs iPhone 5
- LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S 3
- Galaxy Note 10.1 newest tablet by Samsung – Best Android tablets 2012