Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini?
Samsung may introduce a mini version of Galaxy S 3 soon
Samsung has sent out invitations to a special event to be held on October 11th in Germany.
Compare to Apple iPhone 5
South Korean manufacturer promises a “little sensation” and plans to present “something compact that will be really great.” Invitations supplements such phrases with stylized letter «S» that typically accompanying communicators of Galaxy series.
Samsung does not disclose what the event is about. However the most of analysts believe that the company is preparing a presentation of mini model of the flagship Android phone – Galaxy S 3.
According to rumors, the Galaxy S 3 mini will get a 4-inch touch screen display with resolution at least 480 × 800 pixels. Samsung Galaxy S5 mini may be powered by dual-core processor and equipped by 5 megapixels camera. The samrtphone could run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
Current model of Galaxy S III smartphone is powered by 4-core 1.4 GHz Exynos processor, has 1 GB of RAM, comes with 4.8 inches 720 × 1280 pixels Super AMOLED touch screen HD display and 8 megapixels camera.
- editor rating5 Stars
- LG Optimus G flagship Android 4G phone | LG Optimus G Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Student Edition vs Google Nexus 7 tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – features confirmed
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet by Samsung
- LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S 3
- Galaxy Note 10.1 newest tablet by Samsung – Best Android tablets 2012
- Samsung Android Galaxy Note 2 – 5.5-inch newest model
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 – ten million smartphones sold
- Top 7 gadgets for travelers