Mozilla Junior browser for Apple iPad
Mozilla is developing a browser for Apple iPad tablets. The Web browser name is Junior. The new browser will use Webkit engine. Currently Mozilla Firefox browser uses Gecko engine. Design of the new browser is also going to be very different from Firefox. No traditional tabs. Two semi-transparent buttons “Back” and “Plus” located on the centre of the display. Clicking to “Plus” show recently open pages, bookmarks, and combined address and search bar. Another feature of the browser is the ability to create multiple accounts for different users.
Mozilla is developing the browser for several months but the release dates of Junior are still unknown.
Mozilla is a company known primarily as developer of popular Firefox browser. The only supported mobile platform for Mozilla Firefox browser is Android.
- editor rating5 Stars
- iPad maxi vs Samsung large 12-inch tablet
- Kindle Fire 2 next generation of Amazon tablet may be presented on September 6
- Google Nexus 7 tablet – Top Android devices of July 2012
- Kindle Fire 2 tablets – what models?
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700 tablets
- BrainyTrade and IdolPad PLUS are best selling 7 inch Android 4.0 tablets under $90