Lumia 920 – Nokia Windows 8 smartphone with wireless charging
- Windows 8 smartphone by:
- 5 Stars
Nokia Lumia 920 is a Windows 8 smartphone with wireless charging powered by dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor and featured by 8.7 megapixels camera with optics by Carl Zeiss
Today Nokia introduced a new Windows Phone 8 based smartphone - Lumia 920.
The Picture is from official Nokia site
Lumia 920 does not require power outlet for charging. It could be charged wireless using special pad. Nokia Lumia 920 start charging while It lays on the pad.
Lumia 920 is powered by dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor. Optics for the camera manufactured by Carl Zeiss. Screen size of the device is 4.5 inch and a camera with resolution of 8.7 megapixels.
Nokia Lumia 920 comes with pre-installed City Lens – the browser of augmented reality. City Lens provide some additional information on the objects showing in the pictures.
There are three Nokia navigation applications available with the samrtphone: Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive and Nokia Transport. Nokia Drive could provide navigation information and maps without active internet connection.
Lumia 920 uses PureView technology in order to get high quality pictures without flash in a low light environment. It is also stabilize pictures avoiding shaking effect while making video.
Nokia representatives told that special feature of Lumia 920 is ultra contrast display and high rate of refreshing images. Text and images stay sharp while scrolling.
- editor rating5 Stars
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 2
- Google Nexus 4 – LTE support
- Google Nexus 5 fablet by HTC?
- RAZR i – smartphone by Intel and Motorola
- LG Optimus G flagship smartphone released.
- Apple iPhone 5 – thinner, lighter, with a large screen and LTE support
- LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S 3
- LG F180 flagship Android smartphone – or mini-tablet?
- Android smartphone by Amazon