Google Nexus 7 tablet
A new budget tablet by Google is coming and expected to be presented soon at the Google I/O. The name of the tablet is Nexus 7. It comes with 7-inch IPS matrix display with a resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels. Tablet is powered by a quad-processor 1.3 GHz processor, has a gigabyte of RAM, built-in 1.2 megapixels camera and could run on battery for up to 9 hours. It will run on Android Jelly Bean operating system and have pre-installed Google Wallet software.
Google Nexus 7 will be manufactured by ASUS and available in two versions with eight and sixteen gigabytes of internal memory and the price of $199 and $249 respectively.
Google Nexus 7 will be a direct competitor to Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
- editor rating5 Stars
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- Google Nexus 4 – LTE support
- 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD tablets become available
- Google Nexus 10 tablet
- Google Nexus 5 fablet by HTC?
- iPad mini could be presented with iPhone 5 today
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Student Edition vs Google Nexus 7 tablets
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet by Samsung
- Apple iPad and Amazon Kindle Fire are leading tablets in terms of customer satisfaction
- Galaxy Note 10.1 newest tablet by Samsung – Best Android tablets 2012