Google Nexus 4 – LTE support
- smartphone by:
- Google and LG
- 5 Stars
Google Nexus 4 is one of the popular smartphone developed by Google and LG. 4G LTE networks are not officially supported but actually some of hem work
Google Nexus 4 was recently developed by Google in collaboration with LG.
One of the main issues of Google Nexus 4 is that there is no official support of 4G LTE networks. However some of the internet sources discovered unofficial LTE support and even were able to use Google Nexus 4 at least in Canadian LTE networks Telus and Rogers. Though not officially declared the LTE 4 support in Google Nexus 7 is indeed present in a latent state. Activation of the feature does not require any special efforts or skills.
Enthusiasts have demonstrated that despite the lack of running a signal amplifier and filter Google Nexus 4 could support 4th generation of cellular networks at least in LTE Band 4 ranges AWS 2100/1700 MHz. Such functionality could be activated in the service menu of the device by typing the search string * # * 4636 # * # * on the virtual keyboard.
Google introduced Nexus 4 smartphone at the end of October. Google Nexus 4 is the fourth generation of smartphones sold under the brand name Nexus. Traditionally Google releases Nexus phones in collaboration with one of the largest manufacturers of smartphones. In the past, it was HTC and Samsung. 4th generation of Nexus smartphone was developed with LG.
- editor rating5 Stars
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- Next Generation Kindle Fire vs newest Nexus 7
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 2
- Google Nexus 4 Android mobile phone by LG
- Google Nexus 10 tablet
- Google Nexus 5 fablet by HTC?
- RAZR i – smartphone by Intel and Motorola
- LG Optimus G flagship smartphone released.