Google Nexus 10 tablet
- tablet by:
- 5 Stars
Google Nexus 10 with high resolution display is coming soon. This week Google plans to introduce a few mobile devices including 10-inch Nexus tablet and Nexus smartphone. Both may run on Brand new Android 4.2 operating system
Google Nexus 10 with high resolution display is coming soon?
According to multiple internet sources this week Google is going to introduce Google Nexus 10 tablet and other portable mobile devices.
The presentation of new devices was planned on Monday, October 29. Most likely Google is going to announce Google Nexus 10 – 10-inch tablet with high resolution 2560 × 1600 pixels touch screen. The number of pixels per inch (ppi) of the tablets screen is approximately 300. In comparison, a high-quality Retina screen of iPad tablet has resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels and density of 264 pixels per inch.
Analysts also believe that Google is preparing the announcement of the next-generation of Nexus smartphone. Most likely the device was developed and manufactured in collaboration with LG Electronics. According to rumors, the smartphone will get a large 4.7-inch touch screen display with resolution of 768 × 1280 pixels, 1.5 GHz 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of flash storage and 13-megapixels camera.
On the same event Google may also present 32GB version of Nexus 7 and the new 4.2 version of Android operating system
- editor rating5 Stars
- IdeaTab Miix2 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- Next Generation Kindle Fire vs newest Nexus 7
- Chromecast – newest multimedia streaming player by Google
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- Galaxy Note 7-inch tablet could be released by Samsung
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- Google Nexus 4 – LTE support