Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet by Samsung
Galaxy Note 10.1 – one more first class Android tablet by Samsung
A few days ago Samsung Electronics America Inc announced their new Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet to the U.S. market. Galaxy Note 10.1 extends the range of Galaxy Note smartphones family that quickly became popular since the last year release.
Galaxy Note 10.1 powered by Quad-Core 1.4 HGz processor and equipped by 2 GB of RAM. Multiscreen feature of Galaxy Note 10.1 allows users easily manage multiple applications displaying their windows side-by-side and achieving a true and easy multitasking. Users can browse the web, play video, or run other applications simultaneously while writing or working with Pen S on the other side of the screen. There is no need to switch back and forth between applications.
In addition, Galaxy Note 10.1 offers the ability to run popular widgets such as clock, music player, email client and calculator on the top of other applications, freely moving them around the screen.
Multi-tasking, high resolution and good graphics performance are significant features of Galaxy Note 10.1.
Galaxy Note 10.1 equipped by built-in 5-megapixel rear camera and 1.9 megapixel front camera. Smart-Stay functionality of Galaxy Note 10.1 uses the front camera for preventing the device from going into sleep mode when it detects the user in the front of the device.
- editor rating5 Stars
- IdeaTab Miix2 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- LG G Pad 8.3 newest tablet
- Garmin Head-Up Display | Advanced GPS navigation
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD tablets become available
- Google Nexus 10 tablet
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini?