Fresh Sony made ultrabooks
First line of Sony made ultrabooks
A few days ago Sony introduced the brand new line of ultra-thin notebooks – Vaio T ultrabooks.
The line presented by two models T11 and T13 with 11.6” and 13.3” displays respectively.
Screens resolution is 1366×768 pixels. Solid nice looking cases of Sony ultrabooks are made from aluminum and magnesium are pretty impressive, strong and lightweight. Overall weights of T11 and T13 ultrabooks are 1.35 and 1.6 pounds respectively
Powered by Intel Sandy Bridge Intel Core i3-2367M processor, 4GB of DDR3 memory and running on Windows 7 Home Premiun operating system Sony ultrabooks are promised to be attractive to consumers.
The combination of SSD and conventional 320 GB hard drive as well as up to 9 hours running on battery time are also impressive
Ultrabooks equipped by SD slot ,Bluetooth 4.0, USB ports and HDMI-output.
Sales of Sony ultrabooks should start in June 2012
- editor rating5 Stars
- PlayStation 4 – Start of the Big Game
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- Xbox One vs PlayStation 4
- Taichi ultrabook by ASUS – dual screen laptops
- Play Station 3 gaming console – updated model
- Amazon Kindle Fire 2 in response to Google Nexus 7.
- Vizio laptops powered by Ivy Bridge
- HP resumes production of “home” tablets: new TouchPad
- Kindle Fire got more than a half of the market of Android based tablets in the U.S.