Forth generation of iPod touch got patented
Apple received a patent on the design of the fourth generation iPod touch. The request has been filed in August 2011 and finally got approved. Forth generation of iPod touch has two cameras – front and rear. The gadget also has unique design with rounded corners and it is noticeably thicker and shorter than the fifth-generation iPod touch with a 4-inch display presented by Apple in September 2012. This is probably one of the last patents where Steve Jobs name is present.
- editor rating5 Stars
- iCade Mobile Gaming Controller for iPhone and iPod
- Top 10 gadgets of 2012
- MorthCase turns iPod touch into iPhone.
- Next generation of Apple players: IPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- Sony Walkman F800 – Apple iPod touch and Samsung Galaxy Player competitor
- Apple iOS6 features for iPad,iPhone and iPod
- Apple replaces Google Maps on iPhone and iPad
- Apple iPod touch