First smartphone on Intel Medfield platform just released
- product by:
- 5 Stars
x86 platform from Intel on mobile device. Let's see how successful it will be in smartphone universe. x86 is the famous platform for personal computers.
HOT NEWS !
Intel announced Medfield platform in December 2011. Medfield processors are manufactured on 32-nanometer process technology and based on x86 architecture while the majority of mobile devices use processors based on ARM architecture. The released device name is Lava Xolo X900. Sales start TOMORROW April 23rd in India. In accordance with the press release from Intel the cost of the devise is around 425 U.S. dollars Other counties will receive the device in May. …more about Lava Xolo X90 …
- 425 USD
- editor rating5 Stars
- IdeaTab Miix2 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- Garmin Head-Up Display | Advanced GPS navigation
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 3
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 2
- Google Nexus 4 – LTE support
- Google Nexus 5 fablet by HTC?
- RAZR i – smartphone by Intel and Motorola
- LG Optimus G flagship smartphone released.
- Apple iPhone 5 – thinner, lighter, with a large screen and LTE support