(12 comments, 196 posts)
This user hasn't shared any profile information
Home page: http://electronics.outletlot.com
Posts by vip
What is Leikr ?
Leikr is the name of innovative GPS smartwatch designed for people who likes sport and outdoor activities. Leikr watchesoffer a number of features that include GPS navigation, timer and variety of integration abilities via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Why Leikr watches?
The following makes Leikr watches unique
• High-quality assembly of all components. Development, assembly and production of every single detail of watches are made exclusively in Denmark. Developers guarantee undoubted quality of the product.
• Unique design of the compact watches with large colour screen
• Excellent quality software with impressive integration abilities
Leikr watches features
Leikr was designed the way to make it suitable for anyone, not just for athletes. All the best design and quality combined in one compact device. Watches have a quite large screen, built-in GPS navigation, and a huge variety of additional functions.
Leikr watches come with 2 inch Gorilla Glass display with very high resolution , GPS module, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ANT + abd USB. The weighs of the watches is 55g.
Leikr does not just show to you the time and the location. GPS watch comes with a variety of additional features, such as the ability to track and save the history of routes. Leikr may keep track of where and when you were. Based on provided information you can quickly adjust your workout schedule. Other features include stopwatch, timer and ability to integrate with other accessories or gadgets. For instance heart rate monitor could be synchronized with Leikr using Bluetooth and ANT +.
Leikr watches price and availability
Leikr watches are currently available for the price of $329.00
What is Intel NUC?
INTEL NUC ( NEXT UNIT of COMPUTING ) is a new GENERATION of DESKTOP MINI COMPUTERS
The concept of NUC mini computers was introduced by Intel in 2012. At the beginning the concept was criticized because of the extremely limited expansion features. For instance there was no space for hdd/ssd drive in the body of microcomputer. In response to such criticism Intel introduced the new generation of NUC with advanced functionality that includes support for both ssd and conventional hard drive.
Intel NUC features
The main feature of new generation of compact desktop platform powered by Intel 4th generation Haswell processors is the support of solid state drives or hard drives of 2.5 inches form factor.
The main component of NUC is the motherboard of size 100 × 100 mm. The new generation comes fourth generation Haswell Intel Core processor. There is a choice of between 1.7 GHz dual Core i3-4010U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 and 2.6 GHz Core i5-4250U with Intel HD Graphics 5000.
The system board has two slots for DR3L SO-DIMM memory modules for a total of up to 16 GB. There are also connectors for the mSATA SSD and Mini PCI slot for expansion cards, four USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet and HDMI 1.4a interfaces.
The main difference between new mini- desktop and previous model is the appearance of a standard slot for storage of 2.5-inch form factor. Such feature enable customers to add high capacity HDD devices of 7.5 or 9.5 mm into the body of the mini-computer.
Supports 2.5 -inch drives opens up some additional opportunities. For example, usage of conventional hard drive in conjunction with the mSATA- SSD module could take an advantage of Intel Smart Response technology. The technology combines high-performance of flash memory with the large capacity of hard drive speeding up access to frequently used files and applications.
In addition the hybrid storage subsystem supports Intel Rapid Start technology that quickly wake up the computer.
However adding support for internal storage has its own downside in terms of the size of the device. The height of the device increased from 34.5 to 49.5 mm. Other dimensions remained unchanged 116,6 × 112,0 mm.
Intel NUC price and availability
New generation Intel NUC mini computers are currently available. The price tag on NUC varies between and depending on desired configuration.
What is Nano-Pad?
Nano-Pad is a convenient sticky pad developed by German based Inotec company by using Nano-Suction technology.
- The main feature of the Nano-pad is the great stickiness ability on any hard surface. Both sides of the Nano-pad have special Nano structure that keeps micro-vacuum ability of the Nano-pad for long period of time. Such pad-lock technology is patented and quickly become popular due to the numerous advantages versus conventional glue based technologies.
- Does not stick all kind of trash.
The main disadvantage of conventional glue based sticky pads is the fact that they quickly become dirty with all kind of trash because of the nature of the glue. The cleaning of conventional pads is not easy and could lead to losing stickiness.
- Washable without losing of stickiness quality
Of course, even this highly technological pad could accumulate dust and dirt on the surface. But it could be easily cleaned by using a drop of liquid soap and water. Nano-pad remains sticky for years with occasional cleaning
- Detach items from the pad quickly and easily by turning them around the axis.
Where Nano-Pad could be used?
- On the dashboard of the car
All sorts of electronic gadgets, glasses and other small items that is not easy to handle while driving. No more distractions from moving items in the car.
- In the kitchen, office and bathroom
- Never lose your jewelry and other small items
How to use Nano-Pad
- Make sure the surface (dashboard) is clean and dust free
- Remove the protection foil from the pad and tightly press both the pad and the items thereon in order to create a vacuum.
- To remove items, twist and pull.
Nano-Pad – Price and availability
Nano-Pad is currently available in many on-line stores including Amazon for the price of $10.
Nano-pad is a very useful gadget that could be used in many areas by providing additional comfort. The pad is available in multiple colors and could be adapted to any interior. It also could be used as a gift and for advertisement purposes the same way as the mouse pad did.
Mophie Space Pack case review
A Few says ago Mophie introduced Mophie Case – the newest Space Pack protective case for iPhone 5/5S. Mophie is a well-known manufacturer of accessories for gadgets. The main focus of the company is development of accessories for Apple mobile devices. The new model is similar to the previous Mophie Juice Pack case for iPhone 5 but comes with built-in 16/32 GB flash memory in addition to the rechargeable battery. Mophie Space Pack protects the body of iPhone from damages, scratches, shock and dust as well as provides power bank for charging of the device and expand the internal memory.
Design and technical Specs
Mophie Space Pack – a lightweight, compact and durable polymer case for Apple iPhone 5/5S. It has been designed to protect iPhone and exactly fit all lines and curves of the device while minimally increasing the weight. At the same time Mophie Space Pack significantly improves battery life and extends the built-in iPhone memory.
Mophie Space Pack comes in black and white colours. Control button and charge level LED indicators are located on the back of the case.
Mophie Space Pack battery has capacity of 1700 mAh , while iPhone 5 battery capacity is 1440 mAh and iPhone 5s battery capacity is 1560 mAh.
Mophie Space Pack expands iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s memory for additional 16 or 32 GB. Access to additional memory provided by special program via built-in Wi-Fi adapter. The program developed by Mophie and utilizes proprietary Apple AirPlay and AirDrop technologies. It could be downloaded for free from Apple AppStore .
Mophie Space Pack Certification
Mophie Space Pack has been tested in laboratories and certified by Apple.
Mophie Space Pack price and availability
Mophie Space Pack estimated price is $149/179 dollars for a 16/32 GB models respectively. The case should be available in March 2014.
MobileLite WIRELESS introduction
MobileLite WIRELESS card reader was introduced by Kingston in August 2013. MobllrLite was designed to work with mobile devices running under iOS and Android operating systems. In addition to wireless access to files kept in various SD cards and external USB hard drivesKingston MobileLite provides a range of other useful functions.
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless comes with built-in battery. The battery is capable for powering the device as well as works as a power bank and external battery charger that could be used for charging mobile devices while away from power outlets. The battery is powerful enough for charging modern smartphones but does not have enough capacity for full charge of tablets. Integrated Lithium – Polymer Battery has capacity of 1800 mAh that is enough for 5h of work of the device.
- Mobile Lite has built-in card reader that supports various modern standards of memory cards such as SD, SDHC and SDXC as well as microSD via included adapter.
- Mobile Lite works as a simple wireless router/bridge providing wireless connectivity to memory cards and/or usb storage for up to 3 users at a time. MobileLite Wireless allows to download movies and music to iOS device bypassing Apple iTunes. Kingston developed special MobileLite software that is used for downloading and playing movies and music as well as copying them over to tablets or smartphones. Finally iOS users got the device that helps extend available storage via wireless connectivity.
- Kingston MobileLite could be used as a 802.11n access point providing 150 Mbit/s wireless connectivity and serving up to 3 connections on the frequency of 2.4GHz. All communications could be encrypted using WPA2 encryption standard. Please notice that encryption is disabled by default but may be easily enabled via provided web interface.
MobileLite Wireless sizes are 124.8 x 59.9 x 17.3 mm that is close to the size of the average smartphone. The weight of the device is only 100 grams. Such light weight and compact sizes make device extremely portable and convenient for frequent travellers.
Mobile Lite body is made from high quality plastic and consists of two parts with different colors, The front panel on the top of the body has a black colour and comes with manufacturer logo. There are USB and mictoUSB connectors on the panel. They are used for charging of MobileLite and smartphones as well as connectors to USB hard drives and/or memory cards.
In addition to the on/off switch there are three LED indicators on the side of the device. First LED is related to the power of the device and other two are indicating the activity of the wireless network and internet access respectively. Built-in slot for SD cards is located on the back side of the device.
MobileLite review Summary
Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Flash Reader for Smartphones and Tablets could be useful for Apple iOS and Android mobile gadgets owners that would like to expand existing available storage by connecting external hard drives and SD cards via wireless network. Provided functionality allows sharing of multimedia files including movies and music stored on external storage between a few users. Due to the lightweight, portability, built-in power bank and low price MobileLite could become popular among frequent travellers.
MobileLite price and availability
Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Flash Reader for Smartphones and Tablets is available in the most of electronics stores. The price may vary between $40 and $60. Current amazon price of the device is $43.99