Apple iPhone 5 launch in September
- smartphones by:
- 5 Stars
Apple iPhone 5- the next generation of Apple smartphones is coming. Featured by larger in-cell display and powerfull processor Apple iPhone 5 expected to be as popular as previous Apple iPhone 4S model.
According to the analyst of KGI Securities Ming-Chih Kuo the next generation of Apple smartphone iPhone 5 is expected in September. Apple iPhone sales are unlikely to increase significantly in the current quarter because of the limited availability of components and coming sales of the new model of Apple iPhone. Potential customers may postpone the purchase until the release of Apple iPhone 5.
Apple iPhone 5 comes with bigger touch screen and featured by a new in-cell technology. Mass production of such displays may take some time and therefore production volumes of Apple iPhone 5 may be limited at the beginning of sales.
Although sales in the third quarter are unlikely to be a record, Kuo believes that Apple is waiting for a brilliant fourth quarter, mainly due to release of new models of iPhone and iPad. The analyst believes that in the fourth quarter of 2012 Apple will sell 55 million iPhone smartphones and almost 24 million iPad tablets.
In addition, there are some expectations on redesigned new models of Apple iPod touch media player and Apple iPod nano. Kuo said that next generation Apple devices will be featured by new technologies such as in-sell large displays as well as well by known components such as A5 processor currently used in Apple iPhone 4S.
- editor rating5 Stars
- Chromecast – newest multimedia streaming player by Google
- Compact projector for iPhone, iPad and iPod : Aiptek MobileCinema i50D
- iCade Mobile Gaming Controller for iPhone and iPod
- Best smartphone to buy in 2013 by price categories – Part 1
- Sony Xperia Z and HTC One | Significant smartphone innovations
- Top 10 gadgets of 2012
- MorthCase turns iPod touch into iPhone.
- iPhone 5 performance benchmark
- Apple iPhone 5 – thinner, lighter, with a large screen and LTE support
- Apple iPhone 5 will get full LTE support ?