Apple iPad mini tablet comes in October after the launch of iPhone 5 smartphone
Apple could launch 7 inch iPad mini model of iPad tablets in October following to the presentation of new iPhone 5 in September. The major sales of Apple iPad mini expected in the last quarter of 2012. Some sales analytics predict 4th quarter sales of up to 13 million units of Apple iPad mini. Apple’s manufacturing partner Foxconn is hiring additional staff for coming mass production during next months.
There are rumors around about modified version of current iPad 3 tablet. Modified iPad 3 is expected to be released at the same time with Apple iPad mini. Redesigned iPad 3 could have better cooling system and build on other components in order to reduce the overall cost of the tablet.
- editor rating5 Stars
- Apple iPad mini tablet comes in October after the launch of iPhone 5 smartphone – techblab.net | techblab.net
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- iPad maxi vs Samsung large 12-inch tablet
- Acer Iconia B1 vs Goole Nexus 7 vs Amazon Kindle Fire
- iPad mini with Retina Display?
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD tablets become available
- Nook HD by Barnes&Noble – next generation of Nook tablets
- Kindle Fire HD tablets – 5 million units before the end of the year
- iPad mini could be presented with iPhone 5 today
- Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet 2 vs Kindle Fire 2 ?