Apple iPad and Amazon Kindle Fire are leading tablets in terms of customer satisfaction
Apple iPad and Amazon Kindle Fire are leading tablets in terms of customer satisfaction.
Apple iPad and Amazon Kindle Fire are leading tablets in terms of customer satisfaction according to the survey by comScore. According to the survey of 6,000 people tablets BECOME MORE POPULAR THAN SMARTPHONES. ComScore asked respective owners to assess their Tablet PC on a scale of 1 to 10. The result was pretty intriguing. As expected Apple iPad got the highest number of points – 8.8. But Amazon Kindle Fire got very similar score 8.7. All other Android tablets got significantly lower points with an average result of 8.2.
There were also a few interesting facts discovered during the survey. 56.6% of Amazon Kindle Fire owners are women while men own 52.9% of Apple iPad tablets. Typically owners of Apple iPad financially secured better. 46.3% of Apple iPad owners reported that their income is more than 100 thousand dollars a year. One of the main reason to buy Apple iPad was advertising campaigns and the popularity of the brand. From other hand Amazon Kindle Fire owners bought their tablets focusing more on price and availability of wide range of applications covering their needs.
- editor rating5 Stars
- IdeaTab Miix2 8-inch Windows 8.1 Tablet
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- iPad maxi vs Samsung large 12-inch tablet
- Next Generation Kindle Fire vs newest Nexus 7
- Chromecast – newest multimedia streaming player by Google
- New Google Nexus 7 tablet – Best Gadgets 2013
- Buy iPad now or buy it later?
- iPad mini with Retina Display?
- Microsoft Surface tablets become available in retail stores.
- 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HD tablets become available