6 Tips For Selecting a Right Smartphone
It is always a challenge when the time comes to buy or renew your smartphone. There are a lot of various models available on the market. Here are some of the tips that may help to choose what device is the most appropriate for you.
The most popular platforms for mobile devices are Apple iOS, Google Android and Microsoft Windows. There are also other less popular platforms but above mentioned platforms have leading positions on the market. All three platforms are presented by giant companies competing on the market of mobile devices. They have similar performance, functionality and applications. Therefore selecting of the platform among Apple iOS, Google Android and Microsoft Windows is not that important unless you are the member of the fun club of Apple, Android or Windows.
- Quality of display
Brightness and resolution of the majority modern smartphones are quite decent. Desired screen resolution should be 200 pixels per inch or higher.
- Capacity of the battery
The battery should be capable to keep the smartphone functioning for 12 hours without recharging.
- Processing power
Operating frequency of the processor should be more than 1GHz. The hardware graphics acceleration support is also an important factor.
No less than 8 megapixels camera with autofocus features is recommended. It should also support good video image stabilization.
The smartphone should lie comfortably in your hand. This is the most important factor. All other design aspects as color, thickness and corner shapes are not that important.
Currently the most selling and popular models of smartphones produced by Apple and Samsung. They are: Apple iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S 3, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung Galaxy Note. Samsung Galaxy S 3 is a recently released flagship smartphone model of Samsung Corporation. Apple has plans to bring a new iPhone 5 model soon. Other competitors such as LG, Sony, HTC and Nokia are either already presented or planning to release new smartphone models. Most notable of them are LG F180, Sony Xperia, HTC One X and Nokia Lumia 900
- latest gadgets information
- best electronic products
- technology,techbuzz,gadgets,gadgets and gizmoo
- The first computer was introduced in the late 1970′s
- iPad Air sales started on November 1st.
- Sony Xperia Z and HTC One | Significant smartphone innovations
- Apple iPhone 5 – thinner, lighter, with a large screen and LTE support
- Sony Xperia Tablet S vs Google Nexus 7 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet by Samsung
- LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S 3
- Samsung Android Galaxy Note 2 – 5.5-inch newest model
- Apple iPhone 5 launch in September
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 – ten million smartphones sold
- Apple iOS6 features for iPad,iPhone and iPod